25/9/11

Day #72 A picture of you with unbelievable scenery

LOL Today happened something hilarious to me! I was thirsty so I went to the kitchen for a glass of water/juice/something, so I saw this bottle of Ginger Ale-stuff and thought "Wow, my favourite... my grandma' did remember!" and I opened it... Then, some weird gas started coming out of the bottle, but it didn't matter, right? So I looked for some glass or tumbler on the cupboard... But I heard an explosion from my back! And I turned round and saw an effervescent liquid that smelled suspiciously like chicha... and it flooded the floor! I'm just sorry I wasn't carrying my camera... and my sister is sorry for not being there too, to laugh and make fun of me... endlessly... I didn't even knew we had chicha! I mean, it's post-national-day-holidays but... What the fuck, we don't like chicha that much ! Not to have spoiled chicha, at least... 


If only I had a picture of that... It would have been the perfect one for 'unbelievable scenery' day.


Well, anyway... Here's my picture:


Ain't I beautiful?
No, I was.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario