29/10/11

.

Today I'm going to Valparaíso with my family, but they'll come back and I won't... 'til... I don't know. Wednesday? I just have to, because I've got to do the Providencia Corp.shit & preu. I hate this, I just want to graduate and be happy... and I don't care anymore 'cause this year I won't apply to university. Next year, hopefuly, I will...

So... I'm stressed-out! Routine it's depressing, in a way... and I hate living in this house... I mean, they're nice to me (generally) and all, but we're from different generations... I can't take it any loooonger! I just want to have a normal family... But then I'd have to born again, and live this live again and trust me, no way in hell I'm living this shit for eighteen years again. There's no one who can ensure me I won't have to endure my mother/grandmother's hysteria and sudden outbursts... I don't like being the elder sister, either... It's too much responsibility... I can't even get sick or... I don' know, writing this is rather pointless... I have stuff to do...

But then again... It's the only way to remove, take away all this rage...

Ahhh, how I hate my life right now.

And some teach---people, too. I do believe it's mutual

 



I wonder what would I have done/been in another life... Maybe do drugs? Hmm... Naaaahhh, don't think so...


OH, Finally! I've finished downloading my files ♥♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario