14/11/11

my arse hurts

i'm on my sister's room, sitting on this uncomfortable chair because she's got the same notebook cable i broke, so i borrow hers... she's listening to that vocaloid song again, which i hate, trick & treat... at least is not that 'po pi po' thing... I HATE VOCALOID. OMG she heard me and now she's singing world is mine...

i have nothing else to do... well, considering that tomorrow i've got fake-psu-simulation-test i could study for... but i don't wanna... i already read that huge chilean history stuff by Villalobos (whom i dislike with a strong passion) and i'll have to get up early (11 am lol)

well, talking about that, i really need to get more than 700 points on this test... it means a lot to me... even if what it's really important and would get me right into university (if i pass with more than 720) is spanish/literature/communication/idk.

but i'm still confused about my future... taking the right choice & all.

hopefully, i won't apply this year but i'll keep the outstanding score for next year (?)

aaah... and i've got lot of things to do... online school sucks.
  1.  History essay.
  2. Chemistry -something i haven't even read-
  3. English audio with the annoying panda
  4. Maths belated homework x2
  5. Spanish test
  6. Simulation tes!
  7. AND MORE!!!!!!!!!!
ouuh, how i hate my life right now.

 oh well... 

just 27 days (well, 28 because the room recognition doesn't count as a test...)

 COMING SOON

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario