19/12/11

Hallo! I'm sick of this qwertz keyboard.

It's my second day in Deutschland! I'm super excited... I flied like 20 hours and my last flight in Frankfurt was delayed. My first transboard was in Sao Paulo, that airport was shitty. I hated it. People here couldn't speak a single word in English. And the airline service (TAM) was awful, but Lufthansa was much better.

Anyway... I cried a lot, my sister too... I miss her. I wish she could be here with me...


I cried mainly because I had some problems with the police here in Chile because I didn't know I couldn't go out after checking in and I was like "I need to say goodbye to my fucking family! It's that too hard to get?!" but then I was like "Oh my, please, I'm going to Germany for three months and I really can't go without doing it!" and I cried so the guard/sheriff or whatever he was, give me his permission to go out. Finally he decided I could go if I left him my passport. I was able to say goodbye to my family and my friends.




Well, my travel mates were awful too. But I met some very interesting people. First one was this lost Brazilian tourist who had to take the same plane as me. He was really nice and polite and he talked to me in Spanish. Second one was this astronomer from England, who was really shy but sweet. He was in the same group as me, and we met again in Sao Paulo, when I almost missed my plane due to the terrible service of the Brazilian police service of Guarhulos. Wish I've asked him for his name. Then there were these Spanish tourists in the same row that me in Sao Paulo's airport. They were husband and wife. The last one was really upset, she kept insulting the airport very loudly and it was hilarious! Her husband just tried to calm her down and he was very polite to me when I asked him for directions. The last one was a girl I met in the plane to Düsseldorf, she was an exchange student in Toronto for 6 months, she was fifteen but speak in a perfect English.

Anyway, when I arrived here my dad was waiting for me holding a video camera and I thought "What the hell? Won't you hug your daughter after you haven't seen her for a whole year?" of course he did it, but after he got the shots he wanted and all that.

Anyway, I'm really tired of writing on this German keyboard so I'll just leave pictures I took between december 18 & 19. They tell everything.








Today we visited the center of Dortmund (which is the city I am staying in, at my dad's place)


Hallo dad!


Huge Christmas tree on Central Dortmund.


Fuck it. Wurst of almost 1/2 meter...


Is that licorice?


Wurst trash can...

After I ordered Glühwein (hot wine) and practically choked on it, my dad gave me his hot chocolate.


Glüuhwein, EUGH.
it was like drinking hot vinegar!


MORE EUGH.


lol those decorations were sexy
but we couldnßt find the baumspitzen Esmeralda wanted.


sick face


U - subway
to Hörden or something,...


crossing the street with red lights Esmeralda, u bad gurl.


MATE AMANDAAAAA


Awww, facetiming with my sister :)


Hello, that´s my sexy face.


Laika playing outside in the morning.


lol those kids were buggin this poor guy. That blonde over here is Mikkel Bertram Denmark, I named him that lol.


eugh, that winter-something wasn't lecker (?)








lol that quote... it says Glühwein is not my thing.
I agree, dude.





Ashjfkgjkgjgkh I'M TIRED BYE.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario