12/12/11

Ubi sunt?

Today was the fist day of the PSU, it wasn't easy but I think I could make it... and now I'm watching "Su nombre es Joaquín" (His name is Joaquín) because I don't wanna study for tomorrow's tests. I'm gonna fail so miserably on history, and guess I could just pass maths.

Today I wanted to cry because why, of all places in which she could be giving the test, she's in the same school as me. I didn't want her to see me, but she did. And she was the kindest people I've ever meet, like she's been since forever. And she told me to read and don't answer all up in a hurry... I tried, but I just couldn't bring myself not to think about her... She's so beautiful...



I can't be still in love with her, can I?


It's been two and a half years already.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario