25/7/11

Day #10 A picture of someone you do the craziest things with


I can't believe it's a picture of this bloody Slytherin I've choosen... Anyway. I picked this one because it's brilliant. It was taken in Valparaíso, and it represents our kind-of-friendship perfectly. It was a nice day, eben though this guy's a teaser... I just wanted to kiss her and shout 'HERE! IT'S THAT WHAT YOU WANTED?" but heh... She's easy like that. No offense, darling. (I swear if she finds out...)

We've been through many things together, the darkest days even, to put it on Death Eaters' words. You like that? We've been enemies, friends with benefits, drinking buddies, pranksters... We've been in the Headmaster's office a lot of times, too... There's that you-know-what nobody talks about for it's something we'd rather forget about, isn't it? And we were almost expelled, almost being the keyword here... Luckily. Our failed attempt at escaping school. That is. Now I find it hilarious that we made it on time, with epic precision and all... But we didn't run away for this girl who followed and broke her ankle the git. I used to hate her... Now he isn't so bad after all that shitty past of her...

Ah... Well, returning to the topic of our school-trip to Valparaíso... We, slimy-snake and I, almost missed the bus! Sky was darkening and it was cold, I WAS HUNGRY. But no, she dragged me to the dock to take some pictures... It was fun, though... But we ran out of battery soon after we left... and decided to return. The bus wasn't there... What a surprise! We were supposed to meet the others half an hour before that... So we ran ann run, Forrest, ran... and finally got on the bus, were reprimanded by both the teacher and the bus driver... Huh.

Now I've got to pee. Bye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario