23/7/11

Day #8 A picture of your most treasured item


Here they are... we... I don't know. It's my stuffed puppy, Balto. (Actually, he's Balto II, but I like to think he's like the reincarnation of the former...) I lost the first one stupidly, though. My parents and I went out one night and I was carrying my little dog toy as if it were a baby-koala. I didn't notice when Balto fell from my chest. I cried for weeks... My mother bought me another toy, but it just wasn't like him! And I started crying again for it seems it was discontinued toy... My nanny offered some comfort to me(more than the slutty old toe-rag) and so I quit crying for a while.

Anyway... I was really upset and started sulking some more... She just told me to shut the fuck up and stop being a spoiled brat. My dad, nevertheless, continued searching and one day... He brought Balto II with a huge smile. All of us assumed he was just lost and returned home...

The picture was given to me on my sixteenth birthday... It was placed in my schoolbag and I didn't even noticed until the last period before lunch was over. It's one picture of my... friend and I.

No further explanation is required.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario