21/7/11

Day #6 A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day

I'm still wondering who... I don't really want to trade places with anyone right now...

Should I just submit some random picture of Harry Potter's movie cast? Maybe a famous singer, or... No, family member no... I actually know who I'd like to be for a day, but it'd be horrible if she found out... What to do, what to do...

It can't be a death person, I suppose, since it says 'trade places with for a day'... if it were the case, I'd spend the rest of the day resting in a grave... Oh, I've got an idea.


Sleeping Beauty! Just great.

I hope we didn't trade places for the same day the prince woke her up... Even though I won't mind a good morning kiss... What in case his breath smells or something? And what about respect for privacy? Sleep deprivation gets me in a really bad mood (well, worse than any other day...).

Ah, anyway. I'd like to be beauty and sleeping at the same time.

Please?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario