18/7/11

Day #2 A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest


Grandma... I guess she's the person who's helped me the most... Even more than my own mother (...) 'cause I spent my first years of life with her, not with Walburga (lol). My mother sent me to Santiago while she was still in college (Valparaíso) aaand... After I finally started living with my parents, when I was a little kid, she was my best friend... My all, the person who held me tight when I needed comfort. I used to go out with her all weekends, we would eat candies and then, she cut my hair just like hers (she has straight short hair, actually...). I still hate that haircut... But now we haven't been so close. Life just keeps getting more and more complicated as we grow up... Time is fading... I know she won't be there forever, but I'd like to keep happy memories fresh on my mind, that is... Just sappy thoughts this time, don't you think?

I know I'll forget at some point... I hope not.

I love my grandma (and grandpa too)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario