29/7/11

Day #14 A picture of your favorite store

I don't really have one... I just buy things I like, whatever. Don't spend much time thinking of it or hanging out in specific shops... Starbucks would be an option, but I don't like it that much. My favourite would be a antiquarian bookstore, it's always really quiet and smells nice. There are second-hand and used books, some of them in different languages and hard to find. Also, it's quite cheap for the exquisite quality of them. But true is, I don't have a picture of that one. At the time, I've been so consumed when reading, touching and smelling my precious objects of desire, I didn't pay attention to anything else, never mind taking pictures of the place. I don't think I'd like to share that information with anyone who wouldn't appreciate the magic emanating from those 'old books' and would just call me a bookworm maniac. In fairness, I think something like that is hardly captured by a photograph. Not that I despise that art, enjoying the moment when sensing a book, smelling it... It's priceless.


Anyway, here is a picture of Zonko's Joke Shop... I dream of going to Hogwarts lol, I know it's impossible, unless I went to Universal Studios or that tour thing in England, I don't remember...

So, that was my fourteenth day...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario