20/7/11

Day #5 A picture of your favorite memory

Choir & Orchestra Presentation
December, 2010 

It was a beautiful day, even more because that morning I had an argument with Lorena (my mother, or what the hell she is) and she started that crap about 'You don't want me to be there... Tell me if you don't want me to go, you don't love meeee' and I was thinking 'You know what? I don't give a shit if you're there... Why do you care? Why are you faking interest, anyway? I know you prefer hanging out with your 'friends', drinking, partying...  It's not a big deal, I know you won't hear me when I'm practicing... Don't think I've forgotten when I was a little girl you told I'd got no talent... Now I'm old enough to not care about you anymore, I don't need you by my side... I'm done with you, disgusting piece of...'. Finally I said I didn't care. She still showed her ugly deformed face (not kiddin') and I was sulking all day... But I won't show her that, I was perfectly fine singing and being narrator. 

Aaah, but I'm supposed to right the nice part about the day. Well... Good thing is... George is amazing. He's the best teacher I've ever had. He's always giving me some advice... Not in the best way, maybe... But with all his jokes and pet names and... and... just being him. He kinda... saved my life a bit.

I love him, and I'll always do. 

And so my friends were there... We cried a lot, and as you can see... My face always turns red when I cry. And when I laugh. And when I'm hot... Or just when I get embarassed. 

Flush.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario